top of page


Make sure your forms are error free before sending them to the USCIS!

How it works:
Schedule an appointment with us to review your forms, which you've completed via our questionnaire.
Within 48 hours, we will contact you to arrange payment and begin the review process.

We do not offer guidance on answering the questions. Our service is limited to verifying the completeness of the forms.

21. DS-260


The DS-260 form, known as the "Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application," is an essential online form that foreign nationals must complete when applying for family-based green cards from outside the United States.

22. DS-160


The DS-160 form, titled "Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application," is designed for individuals planning temporary visits to the United States, as well as for those applying for K (fiancé(e)) visas.

23. I-130


I-130 This form is used if you are a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR) and you need to establish your relationship to an eligible relative

24. I-130/ I-130A


The purpose of I-130A form is to collect additional information for a spouse beneficiary of Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative

25. I-129F


This form is used to petition your:

• Fiancé(e) (K-1) and their children (K-2) to the U.S. so you may marry your fiancé(e);

• Spouse (K-3) and their children (K-4) to the U.S. to await the approval of a Form I-130 filed on behalf of your spouse and their children and availability of an immigrant visa.

26. I-485


This form, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, is used by a person in the United States to apply for lawful permanent resident status.

27. I-765


Application for Employment Authorization is used to request employment authorization and an Employment Authorization Document

28. I-864


This form is used for family-based immigrants and some employment-based immigrants use this form to show they have adequate means of financial support and are not likely to rely on the U.S. government for financial support.

29. I-131


I-131 is used to apply for a re-entry permit, refugee travel document, advance parole travel document (including parole into the U.S. for humanitarian reasons), or advance permission to travel for CNMI long-term residents.

30. I-90


This form is used to replace your Permanent Resident Card (also known as your Green Card)

31. I-751


I-751 form is used if you are a conditional permanent resident who obtained status through marriage and want to apply to remove the conditions on your permanent resident status.

32. N-400


N-400 is an application to become a naturalized U.S. citizen.

33. N-600


N-400 is an application to become a naturalized U.S. citizen.

34. AOS


The Adjustment of Status package comprises multiple forms. We will review all the forms together with you. We do not suggest answers for the application forms.

bottom of page